Index Labels

Alien Skin's Exposure is a great Photoshop Plugin

. . 1 comment:
I have been playing around with Alien Skin's Exposure Photoshop plugin the last few days and it combined with Lightroom is amazing!


Desafinado
Desafinado
Like the bossa nova love should swing . . . .Antonio Carlos Jobim

Touch Your Button
Touch Your Button
let me touch your, let me touch your, let me touch your button. Wyclef Jean

Shadow Man
Shadow Man
You can call him foe, you can call him friend You should call and see who answers For he knows your eyes are drawn to the road ahead And the Shadow Man is waiting round the bend Oh, the Shadow Man. David Bowie

Stylin'
Stylin'

family iii
family iii

family ii
family ii

Vino
Vino

milkshake
milkshake
"...Damn right it's better than yours!"

Currently Playing in my Ear
Stan Getz & Antonio Carlos Samba de Uma Nota S6 (One Note
Buy Me

1 comment:

  1. i like the first how did you get it like that email me to look at my photo work

    moneypennyco@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments?

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Whats Hot This Week

Photography Fashion Travel