Index Labels

On this long weekend of celebrations, I am resharing a vintage photograph of another jubilee, many years ago.Actually, this image was shot a year after the 1977 Silver (?) Jubilee, with a Pentax Spotmatic and, if I remember well, a Soligor 135 mm lens.Sorry. folks, I haven't been around too much over here, I have been busily building my website. I had one, which I deleted about a year ago, as I was not happy with it, not any longer. It was kind of bloated.Having been on several social media platforms, including Facebook (although not any longer), I decided that I need something I can mould closely as how I want to showcase my images, as a sequence of images, as, in a way, visual and textual story telling. Hence, my current project.#streetphotography   #street   #streetpics   #shoot

. . No comments:
On this long weekend of celebrations, I am resharing a vintage photograph of another jubilee, many years ago.

Actually, this image was shot a year after the 1977 Silver (?) Jubilee, with a Pentax Spotmatic and, if I remember well, a Soligor 135 mm lens.

Sorry. folks, I haven't been around too much over here, I have been busily building my website. I had one, which I deleted about a year ago, as I was not happy with it, not any longer. It was kind of bloated.

Having been on several social media platforms, including Facebook (although not any longer), I decided that I need something I can mould closely as how I want to showcase my images, as a sequence of images, as, in a way, visual and textual story telling. Hence, my current project.

#streetphotography   #street   #streetpics   #shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Whats Hot This Week

Photography Fashion Travel