Index Labels

Under our Noses - Macro Shots

. . 3 comments:
More Shooting with the Canon 30D and the Sigma Macro 105mmMacro Morning - Football Laces
Football Laces
 
 
Macro Morning - Broken Apple Stem

“The heart is the only broken instrument that works.” T. E. Kalem
 
 
Macro Morning - Red Ribbon
 
Red Ribbon Macro 
 
Macro Morning - Cork

“Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age. But only if the grapes were good in the first place.”
 
 
Macro Morning - Java Juice

“Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?” Stephen Wright

a quickr pickr post

3 comments:

  1. I want that lens. I have such glass envy right now. I have a sigma 70-300mm with macro function but I have to stand about 2 feet away from what I want to shoot and use a tripod. Not fun but takes decent photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, my favorites are the football and the coffee cup.

    Unlike Drew, I don't need a better lens... I need a digital SLR! hehe, I have a nice Canon A620 that is a wonderful little digital, but I would like to move up to the next level of equipment sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys. The lens in question is very fun to play with and great for macros and portraits. Only negative is the AF can be slow at times and because it is a Macro the necessity (when shooting otherwise) to engage a sort of limiter switch on the side to restrict the range of AF.

    ReplyDelete

Comments?

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Whats Hot This Week

Photography Fashion Travel