Index Labels

Jet Ski Mishap captured with Sigma Bigma

. .

Was chillin' by the pool at the RIU Palace Cabo last year, when I saw these young girls going out on the jet ski, they seemed a little shaky so I told my wife "this isn't going to end well".  Grabbed my Sigma Bigma and waited for them to head back and sho' nuff!  The pictures below reflect them going out, coming in and the aftermath.

Canon 30D Sigma 50-500mm "Bigma"


Riu Palace Cabo jet ski accidentRiu Palace Cabo jet ski accident2Riu Palace Cabo jet ski accident3Riu Palace Cabo jet ski accident4Riu Palace Cabo jet ski accident5Riu Palace Cabo jet ski accident7Riu Palace Cabo jet ski accident9Riu Palace Cabo jet ski accident9b
 
She did survive and returned to the same spot a couple hours later...in a cast! Riu Palace Cabo jet ski accident9c
Me and my "Bigma" LOL
Riu Palace Cabo downtown photo excursion
Currently Playing in my Ear

Donald Fagen Maxine
Buy Me

Blog Archive

Google+ Followers

Whats Hot This Week

Photography Fashion Travel