Index Labels

Still Shooting Myself

. . 3 comments:
When the weather is as rotten as it has been, I tend to take shots of myself quite a bit.  I pulled out my Canon 50mm "nifty fifty" the other day and decided to take some shots last night while I still had it on the Canon 30D.  Used the Sigma EF 500 Super DG to bounce the flash off the ceiling and a regular "shop" light behind my head for more ambience on the yellow background.  Of course all the photos went into Adobe Lightroom for Post Processing.   As you can see, the Canon 50mm is incredibally sharp when needed and can provide excellent DOF when wide open. Super lens at a great price!!
Simply Me
Simply Me
Shhh
Shhh
You
You
Thinking
Thinking
Think
Think

a quickr pickr post

3 comments:

  1. I love the colored ones, my fav is the you one, I like the blur on your hand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Chica ... very cool looking self portraits!

    ReplyDelete

Comments?

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Whats Hot This Week

Photography Fashion Travel