Index Labels

Family Flash Fun - Canon EOS 5D Mark II w/ Sigma EF-500 DG Super

. .


Dr. Pepper Flare
Dr. Pepper Flare
1/200 sec at f/1.4 ISO 50 35mm (EF35mm f/1.4L USM) On a rare weekend off from work, I had all my gear packed and ready for a Baltimore Photography meetup and it was canceled. So for now... more shots of me playing around in my lab. BTW Leon Ware playing while I am playing. If you don't know Leon Ware, "ya betta ask somebody"!

Juicy Juice
Juicy Juice
Lil' Vox popped in to ask if he could have a Juice, the usual rule is no snacks or sweets after 9:00pm (10:36 est right now) told him to show Daddy how happy he would be if I said yes and snapped this shot. Then I told him No! Just joking. 1/80 sec at f/6.3 ISO 50 35mm (EF35mm f/1.4L USM) Strobist: Strobe @1/1 thru Umbrella left of camera and 1/1 strobe directly behind subject's neck both strobes triggered by (3) Pocket Wizards.

Got Me Thinking
Got Me Thinking
Mommy Vox gets in on the act...1/60 sec at f/10 ISO 800 85mm (EF85mm f/1.2L II USM) Lewis Taylor's "Got me Thinkin" seemed apprpriate title. Strobist: Strobe @1/1 thru Umbrella left of camera and 1/1 strobe directly behind subject's neck both strobes triggered by (3) Pocket Wizards.

Roma - Day 11
Roma - Day 11
1/80 sec at f/11, ISO800 85mm (EF85mm f/1.2 II USM) Strobist: Strobe @1/1 thru Umbrella left of camera and 1/1 strobe directly behind subject's neck both strobes triggered by Pocket Wizard and Canon RC-1 Remote.


a quickr pickr post

Blog Archive

Google+ Followers

Whats Hot This Week

Photography Fashion Travel