Index Labels

Family Flash Fun - Canon EOS 5D Mark II w/ Sigma EF-500 DG Super

. . 4 comments:


Dr. Pepper Flare
Dr. Pepper Flare
1/200 sec at f/1.4 ISO 50 35mm (EF35mm f/1.4L USM) On a rare weekend off from work, I had all my gear packed and ready for a Baltimore Photography meetup and it was canceled. So for now... more shots of me playing around in my lab. BTW Leon Ware playing while I am playing. If you don't know Leon Ware, "ya betta ask somebody"!

Juicy Juice
Juicy Juice
Lil' Vox popped in to ask if he could have a Juice, the usual rule is no snacks or sweets after 9:00pm (10:36 est right now) told him to show Daddy how happy he would be if I said yes and snapped this shot. Then I told him No! Just joking. 1/80 sec at f/6.3 ISO 50 35mm (EF35mm f/1.4L USM) Strobist: Strobe @1/1 thru Umbrella left of camera and 1/1 strobe directly behind subject's neck both strobes triggered by (3) Pocket Wizards.

Got Me Thinking
Got Me Thinking
Mommy Vox gets in on the act...1/60 sec at f/10 ISO 800 85mm (EF85mm f/1.2L II USM) Lewis Taylor's "Got me Thinkin" seemed apprpriate title. Strobist: Strobe @1/1 thru Umbrella left of camera and 1/1 strobe directly behind subject's neck both strobes triggered by (3) Pocket Wizards.

Roma - Day 11
Roma - Day 11
1/80 sec at f/11, ISO800 85mm (EF85mm f/1.2 II USM) Strobist: Strobe @1/1 thru Umbrella left of camera and 1/1 strobe directly behind subject's neck both strobes triggered by Pocket Wizard and Canon RC-1 Remote.


a quickr pickr post

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous... Especially love how you captured light and texture in Junior's hair.

    I do need to get my hands on the new 5D. Which model did you upgrade from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks AnitaLarsen,
    I upgraded from using The Canon 30D and before that the Canon Digital rebel 300D. I especially wanted the 5D because the it has a Full frame sensor, the Mark II made me "go for it" and I am very pleased with the results. Thanks again for stopping by and taking the time to comment.
    ~Vox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Amazing. I have the same setup, 5D2 and Sigma 500 DG, but the sigma doesn't seem to fire while on the 5D2. Have you experienced this?

    Please keep sharing your work. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More information the Sigma 500 DG Strobe issues can be found here :
    http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1032&thread=30789397

    Good Luck and happy shooting.

    ReplyDelete

Comments?

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Whats Hot This Week

Photography Fashion Travel